Rats 2 Ways

Halloween is the best time of the year, so I’m extending it by a couple months.

Black silhouette with LED eye
White realistic with Bedazzled eye

37 Likes

Ooooo, creepy! I really like them.

6 Likes

That black one would freak out actual rats :astonished:

6 Likes

That last one is so real looking!

2 Likes

This kind of creeped me out when my daughter sent me the photo

(Cue Twilight Zone or Outer Limits theme music)

3 Likes

Wow, those are perfect for Halloween! Very realistic. Especially in the dark! That glowing eye is even creepier!

3 Likes

Halloween is my least favorite holiday, but that realistic one is very good.

3 Likes

What settings did you use for those?

1 Like

I don’t remember the specifics; it’s 1/4" ply, I just did a basic cut. And then I made the eyehole with a drill.

Spoooooky! Such cuties!

With mustard and without? Sorry, sorry, I’ve been reading the Disc World books and that is the first thing I thought of when I read your title!

Awesome use of an LED, and they would be great to line up in the window on Halloween night. Or hide in the bushes!

1 Like

But, Nawlins is like the Halloween capitol of the world!

1 Like

I’ll take mine without mustard, please!

I’m planning on adding motion sensors to the lights, hiding them in the bushes would either be perfect or too terrifying. Only one way to find out!

1 Like

Mais, I don’t live in NOLA.

I once worked in the holiday section at Walmart. All of the decorations were so ugly and I had to look at them for my entire shift. That is why it is my least favorite holiday.

2 Likes

They do a few days then skip right to Christmas now, don’t they?
Poor Thanksgiving. No excitement for a huge meal now that so many have specific concerns when dining.

Rats came out swell. That white one is awesome…

2 Likes

I see, my mistake. I lived in Raceland for a while, and in Mogan City for too long.

It starts now! There are decorations available now. They actually start selling Christmas decorations before Halloween. I stay out of the store as much as possible.

2 Likes

After Hurricane season, I would expect the Halloween Scaries to seem almost quaint in that part of the woods this past couple of years. One bright spot though… The trees that will break or blow down easily have already done so…