Re-start a burn 1/2 way through....is it even a possibility?

SO…I downloaded the “Kitchen Conversion Chart” and was 1/2 through the burn WHEN Glowforge shutdown and displayed my first YELLOW BUTTON ERROR…Of course my computer displayed the "print error & gave the refresh browser and restart glowforge suggestions…nothing worked and I was trying really hard not to freak out about my machine…so I decided to start inspecting mirrors, etc. I moved the laser head (power was off) and VIOLA! the powerstrip poked it’s lil head out. So it had somehow worked loose…Thank the Lord that’s all it was. SO…ANY chance I can restart a burn midway through??? I was doing this on a very nice cutting board and do not want to eat the cost of it. That would be such a waste! Any input on this from those who have experienced this?

You can close this entry out. I just happen to come across a post that answered my questions! Thanks in advance!

6 Likes

I’m glad you were able to find a solution! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

1 Like