Reading tool, now in the catalog!

I’ve been very excited to finally be giving the chance to submit my designs to the catalog. Today the first of many designs have been posted to the catalog in the education department!

I’ve been waiting to see how this one comes through, and now that it’s complete I’ve got my work cut out for me (literally!). I’ll be working hard getting the best possible photos and best possible setup instructions so my next designs are just as good if not better!

26 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Yay! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Great idea for kids (and adults) struggling to learn to read

1 Like

Absolutely, I made it based on a combination of what I wished I had as a kid with ADD and ADHD, and a small playing card I modified for my son who was struggling hard core.

3 Likes

You’re a great dad. Back in the day, we didn’t have ADHD, we were fidgety and disruptive. A boring subject (history? Science?) just made it worse. My daughter has it (now grown up) and the medication works pretty well. But I’m sure she inherited it (and her great skin) from me. We always taught her that the medicine is just a tool, she had to learn how to control it. But it’s managed to make her work/school life very difficult at times. Especially with the a-holes that are found in any job. She’s 30 but I swear she looks like she’s 18-20 and it think people treat her like she is sometimes. I hate people like that.

3 Likes