Ready for the beach - Adirondack Chairs for all occasions

So I had someone that has seen my designs request a design for a specific use. After designing this chair for her I took it to the next level and made it work as a picture frame, home dry erase or black board, plant stand, candle holder, pencil box, would work good as decor in a airbnb, or a restaurants counter listing specials or just welcoming guests. I have also worked up a design where the seat will lift up and store things. What do you think?

48 Likes

l really love your studio shot.

You have a knack for creating designs that people want to make and give as gifts.

9 Likes

Thank you so much, it mean I lot. I love what I do, just hope I can turn this into a fulltime gig.

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing! Love it!

3 Likes

That is adorable! I actually have a little rocking chair planter similar to that, with the little hole for the pot—can’t remember where I got it some ten or twenty years ago. I think your Adirondack chair is even cuter!

8 Likes

This is so cute!

2 Likes

Really nice as always, I agree with @bwente on your studio setup, wonderful marketing shots!

3 Likes

With the quality of the designs and the photography to show them off, I would bet you will succeed. I am not your target market but when I see the photos I can’t help but start picturing where I’d put one.

6 Likes

Oh my. These should sell very well. Great idea and nice execution.

5 Likes

Nice work!

4 Likes

Super cute!!

3 Likes

Those are great! Such a cute idea!

3 Likes

Anytime you can make a design fill multiple wants/needs …. Makes it a winner. Very nice!

1 Like

So clever!! I love seeing something have many “lives”/functions. Great design!

1 Like

Nice work!!

1 Like

Where can I purchase this file?

If you click his name, there is a link to his etsy store if he is selling this file.