Really need help. Need white cable to lid camera

I have been sending emails since Saturday and I can’t get support to respond to me and help me. 3 days now, and still struggling to get help.

I purchased my first GF Pro and received it around 3/4 weeks ago. Please help.

Have you checked your spam folder?

Did you get an automated response email? If not, something went wrong. You’ve opened another support ticket by posting in this section, so they’ll be along soon to get you taken care of. :slight_smile:

Hi, unfortunately I haven’t had anyone connect with me to help. I am worried my issue is in a blackhole. I used this one when I clicked on support from my GF interface. After trying the other route in “help” on the website. Sorry if I repeated it. I’m a newbie.
Kind regards,
Debbie.

Nothing in the spam folder.

Well hang in there someone will get to you.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

Welcome to the forum Debbie!

Unfortunate that your first experience went sideways. They’re right, The company will do their level best to satisfy you. I’ve seen it for years now. :+1:

1 Like

4 days, with no solution in sight.

Just curious, did they diagnose that the cable was bad?

No, I can see it’s bad. Apparently it is unusual to need this cable so it is more difficult to locate. I hope to hear back soon.

I have not seen anyone need the white camera cable. Was it cleaned a little too aggressively?

1 Like

In which thread did I ask for a black cable? please point me to it.

Oops. Sorry I clicked on the person above you on this thread who was asking for help with the black cable. My question stands, did the white camera cable get caught in a rag while cleaning? It doesn’t move or flex so a failure should be rare. Just trying to catalog failures in my mind.

Okay. As long as your comment doesn’t confuse the GF support staff. I am desperate to get help. Mine was damaged by a flame. Only the white cable, nothing else.

Wow, you had a flame that damaged the cable on the lid? How could that happen without burning everything else up? Just curious.

1 Like

There have been a few. I had an issue that pointed to that (turned out to be software that they need to fix) so I bought some…500ft because it comes in 2 or 3 sizes under a foot in the electronics marketplace but then straight to 500ft. I’ve been selling it off 5 or 6 feet at a time (it’s a 5’ cable in the GF) to folks from OpenGlow who don’t want to send their machine back for a $700 cable replacement (actually a refurb now).

Hi, are you referring to the white cable?

1 Like

Yeah. The one from under the left side along the gantry and then to the print head. It’s 54" long I believe.

It’s not been offered as a replacement part generally speaking so the machine has to go back to get fixed. If it’s out of warranty, that’s expensive for a $15 piece of wire & a couple of $3 connectors.

I am interested. yes!
However, i need a new cable plus the connectors.
Can you help me?