I’ve been trying to run the beta recalibration process, the printing goes fine, but the measurement process comes up with a message that the process has been interrupted, this shows up in the same browser window I started the process from. In addition I get a pop-up window that says the recalibration has completed but nothing changed.
I ran it through twice and got exactly the same results.
I have a good strong wifi signal in the room and went through the full cleaning process before running the recalibration.
I’m not sure what to do at this point.
BTW I’m running this because my lid camera is very blurry and other people have been told to run the recalibration first to see if that fixes the problem.