Recent Supply Order

Not sure this is where I need to be posting. I ordered a Compact Filter Cartridge and 7 pieces of PG materials. FedEx came to the door 15min ahi with a small box. The only thing inside was the PG materials of wood I ordered. The packing slip and the tracking from Glowforge clearly states the Compact filter was part of this shipment! As you can clearly see from this very small
Box that filter is NOT in there! There was also no other box! The driver confirmed there was no other box on the truck and he searched no other shipments for me!!! I looked on my Glowforge account and the Compact Filter has the exact same tracking number as this box and no where does it say 1 of 2 or 2 of 2! I’m in desperate need of this filter as I did not realize (as I have now read) they fill up VERY quickly!!! At this point I don’t have the option to vent the machine because it’s suppose to going to a show with us FRIDAY!!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

You blurred out the address on your packing slip but not the package. Just a heads up. :smiley: Have you signed up for FedEx’s Delivery Manager to see if any other packages are in route to your address?

2 Likes

I have FedEx Delivery Manager. There are no other packages in the system for me from Glowforge. I’m beyond frustrated at this point! I can’t believe I can’t pickup the phone and call
A customer service person.

The Chat function appears to be available right now on the Support page, you could try catching them on chat to see if they can help.

My last shipment of materials and a filter shipped from different places, so its very likely the filter is still on its way to you.

1 Like

Did your packing slip stay it shipped altogether? Kind of new to this where is the “chat”

I’m not 100% sure if my packing slip said both, I’ve since thrown it away. I got one notification from Fedex but they showed up independently and had unique tracking numbers. I think the filter came from Seattle and the supplies from Texas.

Scroll to the top of this page and click Support. Then once you’re on the support page, look in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. You should see a little blue oval that says Chat. Click on that and a little window will pop up and you can start chatting away.

Thank you for your help. I went immediately when you left this message. I have been sitting there first time 4th in line then dropped. Reconnect 10th in line, reconnect now 8th in line. Every single item on my invoice has the same FedEx tracking number that now states “delivered”. I hope you’re right and they show up separately. Thanks for helping me.

1 Like

They’ll take care of you no matter what! Just takes some time. Hopefully you get the filter located soon.

I order ahead of time for this reason exactly :joy: I’m paranoid it’ll get full exactly when I need it and venting out a window isn’t an ideal solution for me so I definitely rely on the filter. Good luck! I’ll keep my fingers crossed you get a resolution soon.

1 Like

Oh no! I’m so sorry your Compact Filter cartridge didn’t arrive. I’ve just sent you an email, so I’m going to close this thread.

1 Like