Reestabling Wifi

Hello, I am half way through a big project and all of a sudden my wife decided to change out our modem. Now I am dead in the water because I cannot reestablish connection to the glow forge wifi.
Glowforge wifi does not come up in the network setting. How do I reestablish the wifi connection?
HELP!!

First you need to talk to your wife about her timing! :smile:

You will need to reconnect to the new Wifi…just follow the instructions in the video here:

8 Likes

The same way you did when you first set it up:

You can’t “resume” a job that was printing when the network was taken down, if that’s what you are asking.

2 Likes

Its now connected but it has been focusing for 10 minutes. Way longer than normal?

Yes, you might need to turn it off, reboot the router, the computer and the machine, and get it unstuck.

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve run into trouble.

I’ve extracted the log files from your Glowforge, and it looks like you’ve been connected and printing since contacting us. I’m glad to hear that @Jules instructions helped!

Could you let me know if you’re still experiencing trouble?

1 Like

I’ve extracted the logs from your Glowforge, and it looks like you’ve been up and printing since contacting us. It’s also been awhile since I’ve seen any replies on this thread, so I’m going to close it.