Referral Fees into Proofgrade?

Any way we could convert our referral fees and just get an equivalent credit in the Proofgrade store?

5 Likes

Or you could just use your savings to buy Proofgrade gift cards (which I have no doubt they will be offering! :grin:)

4 Likes

I could, but I don’t have the account I used for purchase any more.

3 Likes

As an aside, does anyone know the average(ish) wait time before support responds? I sent an (unrelated to this topic) email yesterday, but haven’t received even a canned “Thanks for writing us! We will usually respond within X hours” email.

The one time I contacted support (not long ago) they sent a canned response right away (instantly?) and also responded to followups very quickly as well.

I wonder why you didn’t get a canned response.

It can be worrisome when you don’t get an auto-response. I think @rita would know if there is always a canned-response, or what an average support ticket turn-around might be at this point.
If they can get refunds to people whose cards/accounts have changed or ended, I would think they can could still get you your referral savings in some way.
Can’t say I have thought too much about that, since I didn’t manage to refer anyone, or even know about the referrals until I had purchased.

Make sure you check your spam folder, and make sure support@glowforge.com is whitelisted.

2 Likes

There should have been an auto-response right away. That is indeed odd - try emailing again? And I’m sure @Rita will see this and check into it.

Great idea about referral fees - will investigate!

5 Likes