Referral status terms

On the referrals page, I see the following description:

• Credit Added - We’ve already issued you a store credit for your referral

I have a referral marked “credit added”, but there’s been no credit added or an email received for it.

When I asked support, they replied that the credit isn’t added until after the 30 day return window has passed for the person using the referral (which makes sense).

But, of course, that means that “credit added” means “referral requested” or “link used” or something like that. The one thing it actually doesn’t mean is “credit added.” :joy:

It would take literally seconds to update the text in the page and I’ve requested that they do so since it makes no sense. But it’s been weeks.

But I feel like Jerry Seinfeld when he was talking to the rental car desk. “You know how to take the reservation. You just don’t know how to hold the reservation!”

Ok, maybe that’s a loose reference. But it felt similar in my mind somehow…

Anyway, I guess I just wanted to complain to someone who understood. Thanks for listening. :raised_hands::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Same boat here. I liked the old way, just a click to send the cash and be done with it.

While they’re at it they should just add that cash request link TO the referrals list on the referrals page. That way you don’t have to go digging in your email for the links

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.