Referrals showing incorrect orders/amounts again

It’s not an issue for me 'cause I’ve already used the credits, but the referrals page is showing all my referrals as Basic machines with a $100 credit. Two of them were actually Pros.

Not an emergency, just an annoyance. :wink:

2 Likes

Stop breaking the shop/referrals system, @geek2nurse.

4 Likes

I’ve gotta have something to do, to distract me from boredom and post-surgical pain! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

i noticed last week that one of my pending referrals went from $250 to $100. i figured they changed their order to a basic, but maybe it’s just the referral system being a bit discombobulated.

2 Likes

What’s the opposite of Mida’s touch??

2 Likes

Mida’s cold shoulder?

2 Likes

My touch. :joy:

5 Likes

The Sadim Touch, naturally.

5 Likes

Mine are all weird too, most bumped to basic and a few disappeared :frowning:

I keep an excel spreadsheet with all my referrals. so far I only had one who ordered plus that I see… not sure how you’d check.

go here: https://glowforge.com/referrals

scroll down to “my referrals” and you should see what’s completed/shipped and what’s pending/not yet shipped.

Yes I know. But the OP is saying that those are either incorrect or changing on her.

I’ve had to contact them each time to get my credits.

yes, they look incorrect on mine, too. i thought you meant you didn’t know how to check what GF had, since you said you kept a spreadsheet for yourself.

1 Like

I’ve had a referral for the past couple of months that I knew cancelled more than a year ago. It just went away. At least for me, the referrals went from being wrong for months, to now being correct.

Thank you for keeping us on our toes @geek2nurse. I’ve let the team know and we’re looking into it!

3 Likes

This should be working now @geek2nurse. Please let us know if you see notice any issues going forward!

1 Like