Reloading Uploaded Images

Why wont my previously uploaded images load when I try and open? The svg’s worked fine when I uploaded them the first time but never seem to load after the initial job. I don’t think I am doing anything wrong, just clicking open. It states it’s rendering but never actually loads.

There are a few things you can try that I can think of. Just to test a couple ideas out.

1. Maybe something went wrong with the file. Try re-adding it to your library, then open the new one. Does it still only render?

2. Clear your cache! This has helped me multiple times with little buggy things.

3. Try a different browser.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer @crkjelstrom!

Can you let us know if you are still experiencing this issue after trying these steps?
if the problem reoccurs, please post again and let us know and we will follow up with next steps, or rwach out to us at support@glowforge.com

1 Like

Yes, when trying to load some images that rendered fine the first time when loading them again rendering never happens and never show up to be printed. What I end up having to do is delete the file and re-upload but this is a real hassle.

I’m sorry about the trouble when trying to open your designs. Is the issue continuing to occur? If so, the next time it happens, will you please take a screenshot of your browser when it gets stuck during rendering including the URL bar at the top of your browser? Also, the next time it happens, please do not delete the design which is having trouble so that we can take a closer look.

To take a screenshot:

• Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.

• Windows: Click on the Start Menu and type “snipping tool”. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.

You can either post it here on the forum, or email it to us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll investigate this further. Thank you!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.