Remote Control Caddy

Universal remotes are great, but it seems that there is always one function for which I need the OEM remote. I designed this caddy to hold four remotes. it is made from 1/8" PG Cherry

One tip for assembling is to put the bottom piece on last.

Remote Cotrol Holder

Little boxes are put into the holes upside down to raise the remotes to the desired height. This one happens to be 75mm tall, but it is easy to use the tabbed box maker to make any height box you want.

Filler Boxes

62 Likes

This is a very nice practical cut. Thank you.

7 Likes

Thanks for the share. This is a very aesthetically pleasing version of something that is usually ugly and plasticky. I also love the fact you can customize the compartments to suit your actual remotes.

9 Likes

An awesome share!

I have been meaning to work one up to sit by my husband’s chair. Remotes a plenty!

6 Likes

thanks for the share! This was on my list to design - saved me a bunch of work.

4 Likes

Thanks for the share. I love your stuff:-)

4 Likes

Very useful, thanks for the share.

3 Likes

Now comes the hard part. Remembering to put the remote into it.

Came out swell and with all the various remotes we end up with these days I imagine many are going to be making one.

6 Likes

The GF even works to solve the grittiest of first world problems! Great share! I am guessing most will need more than one of these.

6 Likes

:+1::joy:

3 Likes

Before I clicked on the link I thought this was going to be a robotic caddy that you could control remotely! But I understand now. A caddy for your controls!

(But, now I want to see the other one…)

7 Likes

Love your design. Thanks so much for sharing it!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this great item.

Keep Creating.

1 Like

Was my first thought as well :upside_down_face: I need one with AI and hands that can find where I put things down and bring them to me.

2 Likes

Simple and effective design, thank you for sharing it!

2 Likes

This is a great file. Easy to assemble even for people like me who can’t assemble anything! Great gift for the sons-in-law who have to fight the kids to keep track of all the remotes. THank you again for your ingenuity and kindness!

2 Likes

Thank you! This is perfect,

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your design! I love it and it is a perfect fit for all my remotes. I’m new to this device and was amazed this cut and fit together perfectly. It is way better than anything i could have created. I’m one happy laser cutter today!

4 Likes

great file thanks

2 Likes