Rendering Design and many other issues

I am having all these problems over the past few days. Are you?

Rendering Design and it never opens. (I did get an email saying it was fixed but it’s happening again)
Copy and Paste does not paste all the items that were selected.
Printing is way off.
Can’t highlight and move an object.

I can’t say I am trilled that I have no control over these things and have lost two says worth of working hours. I’m not a happy camper.

ok, first what computer / what browser, clean the cache files, check different browsers see if you have the same issues?

tell us what happens?

Jonathan

New Mac. I’ve used different browser. It’s not me, it’s happening to other people as well.

you had the corrupted file, if I remember correctly… did you solve that issue?
is this one related?

Jonathan

I’m on a mac as well (duh!) :stuck_out_tongue: I have had ZERO issues today

Jonathan

I’m having all these same problems, I have a theory it’s designs there were made on the glowforge app? Is that where you made your design?

The glowforge app :confused:

Oh no, I’m sorry for the continued trouble.

We’ve made a change on our end. Will you please log back into the app, try again and let me know if the placement of your artwork is working correctly now?

If the trouble is persistent, we’ll need a bit more information to investigate. Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Look for the header that says "Your web browser’s unique URL"
  3. Click the button that says "Copy URL to Clipboard"
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us understand the circumstances around your error so we can work on it for you.

Lastly, to simplify our communication, I’m going to close your email request so the conversation can continue here.

All of my files are still stuck on rendering design
On my phone

It’s only files that use Glowforge artwork.

It’s only Glowforge artwork, everything else works.

I’m so sorry for the trouble. We’re seeing this, too, and the team is looking into it now.

I’d like to ask you for some additional details that can help our developers in their investigation.

You mentioned the trouble is occurring on Glowforge artwork. Are these catalog designs, or designs from the plus button within a new design?

In the meantime, can you try updating your Safari and let me know if the behavior changes?

We will follow up as soon as we have more details.

Thank you,

Designs that I have made with glowforge artwork like shapes, and fonts, and cliparts. Catalog designs work. Nope nothing has changed and I’m going to cry because this has been all weekend long.

Hi Kristin – you’ll want to open your own thread in this category in order to get tech support. Opening a thread here creates a support ticket, and there can only be one customer per ticket, for obvious reasons. :slight_smile:

I had done a chat earlier. Do you know if this issue is resolved yet?

Oh sorry. Thought it would help if this is a problem multiply people have been having for days. Needs to be fixed ASAP.

Thank you for your patience while the team looked into this. We’ve made an update that should resolve this issue for you.

Could you please try opening the affected designs again, and let us know if you’re still running into trouble?

It opens files that were not opened recently. But if you opened a file since Saturday when this whole thing started, those still do not open.

I’m sorry for the ongoing trouble. I see that you have a ticket open with us via email as well, and we’ve just sent you a response there, so we’ll close this thread and continue to assist you via email.