Rendering design issue

I have a few files that all of sudden get stuck on “Rendering your design…” I have specific settings saved and at a loss what is going on. Is there an issue with the cloud service at the moment?

IM also having trouble

1 Like

There is currently no issues with the Google cloud service or with the GF Service, at least not reported…

https://statuspage.glowforge.com/#everything-else

https://status.cloud.google.com/

It seems with just certain files it’s very odd. They simple will not render. I know it’s nothing to do with my machine itself but I am wondering if glow forge can check on their end the few files I am having issues opening. Surely must be an error log or something I can see what is going on.

You are welcome to send the individual files to support@glowforge.com (and let them know they are in response to this thread) and they can review them on their end - but I would check them very carefully before you do so - look for invisible duplications, excessive number of nodes, open paths etc. If you can figure it out on your own so much the better! You can also post them here and someone on the forum will look at them for you.

9 times out of 10 this is an issue with your wifi.

Hi @sandraleon21 I’m sorry to hear that you have run into some trouble with a few files getting stuck while rendering in the Glowforge app. To help us isolate any potential cause, could you please send us the files you’re running into trouble with? We’ll be glad to take a closer look. Also, any dates and approximate times you ran into the issue can help as we review the log files from your Glowforge. We’ll look forward to hearing back. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @sandraleon21. It’s been a while since our last response, and I wanted to check in and see if you were still experiencing any trouble with files getting stuck while rendering. Let us know any updates at your earliest convenience and we’ll be happy to help. Thank you!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.