Rendering design-stuck

Hello,
I just printed a design with no issue. Uploaded a second design within 2 minutes of the first print and now it is stuck on rendering. Also, none of my uploads are visible in my dashboard. No idea what’s going on and I have orders to fill for my small business. Tried turning off machine, logging out and back in, etc. but it is still stuck on rendering right after a successful print. Any advice? I’ve got to get working ASAP.
Mindy

1 Like

Seems like we’re all stuck right now, must be something going on with the Google Cloud again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: Just guessing, since given the time, the Glowforge staff are probably just now having their morning coffee before heading to their “work from home” offices, so they’re not in the system yet to mess anything up. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Same! I haven’t been able to print for almost 2 weeks, but this problem just started for me this morning. I have Halloween projects just waiting to go! Mine is up and running!

2 Likes

Same issue for me here. Stuck on rendering and my dashboard is not showing my designs

2 Likes

Same here too, I started having issues last night and was hoping things would be better this morning.

2 Likes

I printed something 1hour ago… now I’m stuck at rendering too.

2 Likes

I was able to cut fine and within 2 minutes my designs were gone and it’s stuck on rendering. Frustrating when you have orders that need to be filled.

1 Like

same for me to

2 Likes

Same for me… no images showing on dashboard and stuck on rendering when I open a design.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem. I made 2 prints about 30 minutes ago and it worked fine. Now it won’t render designs or show design previews on the dashboard. I tried different computer as well as different browser and still nothing. I have orders to fill today as well :frowning:

1 Like

I am in the same boat! I have things I have to get shipped this morning.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue this morning as well. I’ve restarted my computer and deleted my cache. Nothing’s changed.

2 Likes

Same here!! Seems like a server problem.

3 Likes

same thing here

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the trouble. This appears to be related to an issue with Google Cloud Platform. We’re working to have you back to printing as quickly as possible. You can subscribe to updates here.

1 Like