"Rendering Your Design" for over a week

I am at a loss here. I am still stuck on “Rendering Your Design” after a week and a half. I was told it was fixed, but it is not working for me. If I open a new topic it just gets closed and Glowforge is not returning any of my emails. What do I do?

I can leave it open all day and nothing happens. I can’t save a new design. I have cleared everything and have been.

Same thing is happening to me. It will not even let me drag and drop a image into a few design page.

1 Like

In the few instances, I have had where the design wouldn’t render it turned out to be my file.
To nail that down try a known file like the GOGM (gift of good measure given to you by the company).
If that works, it suggests the problem might be the file itself, or maybe a browser issue. For the browser, try clearing the cache.
If you drag and drop the file here someone can look it over for you.

4 Likes

It’s their files and mine.

I’m sure some engravings take quite a long time to render, but generally: For me, if it takes more than 5 minutes then something is wrong and just restart everything or come back later. Never had anything take more than 5 minutes in 4 years.

1 Like

I am literally trying to do a 40 second cutout. Nothing I do is “involved”.

@corhords, absolutely hear you, and as you know, this is an ongoing item that our teams here are diligently working on. I do want to assure you that we are taking this very seriously, and are focusing our efforts toward a complete resolution. At this time, we do not have any additional information to update you with. What I can do is get you the latest information that we have within the current support ticket that you have open as soon as I hear anything, or the second we have a proper resolution.

2 Likes