" Rendering Your Design" Stuck Forever

I’m guessing GF’s servers are acting up since I haven’t been able to get past the “Rendering Your Design” page for any design the last few days. I’ve cleared my cache, switched browsers, did a speed test and all that jazz.

My designs are simple svgs and only have 1-5 elements so I don’t think it’s a design issue.

Any help is super appreciated. :slight_smile:

Hmmm. I’ve been doing some pretty complex things the past few days, including a new one I just uploaded a few minutes ago, and haven’t had an issue. Could be something going on between your ISP and the Google servers, though. Support should be along soon, and should have some ideas to try. :slight_smile:

If you clear your cache again and try a :glowforge: provided design that’ll answer the question of whether or not its your art or a system issue, but yeah, no server issues here either.

None of my files will load. I’ve cleared my cache.

The point was to try a :glowforge: provided design.

Neither will load.

Sad :frowning:
You may need to wait for a staff member to look at your logs, but in the meantime you should post the information from https://www.whatismybrowser.com/ to give them a head start.

Hello @glossandshimmer ,

I see that you’ve also emailed us about this issue and we’ve been working with you there. To avoid duplicate communication, I’m going to close this thread and we will continue working with you over email.