Replaced Black Cable and No Movement

We just replaced the black cable because our machine was stuck on scanning. When we turned it on, it’s now stuck on centering. We cleaned all the lenses, checked the clips, did all the WIFI reset, etc. and still nothing. It focuses and then nothing; the printer head doesn’t move. I was chatting with support yesterday and they asked me to send a photo of the middle cable/clip which is attached. I never heard back from them and since cannot get help from support because I guess they are super overwhelmed with questions. We are desperate for support! I’ve read all the other forums and tried everything I can think of. I’m hoping that by posting here I can get support to help?

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

By posting here you have opened a new ticket which will delay any response from support.

Your photos look just like mine, so you will need to wait for a response. You may check that the cable is properly seated; sometimes those little FFC clips can be tricky.

Why don’t you try Chat?

They are online right now.

Thank you! I’m going to try chatting…

Thank you! Hopefully I can get with them on chat…

@sjones749 I’m so sorry for the inconvenience.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.