Replaced black lid cable...still says lid open

Hi there, previously I had a problem with my pro being stuck on centering. The black lid cable has now been replaced, but now it’s saying “lid open”. Please help. I have so many orders to get out right now :cry:
Thanks,
Amy

1 Like

I would presume that you have double and triple checked to make sure that all the connections are seated correctly and tight.

Yea I did… all the lights are on so I assumed it was good. I checked to make sure there is nothing obstructing the lid…nothing.

1 Like

Same cable is used for the lid open sensors, lights, and overhead camera. Many wires in that cable so some things could work while others don’t. An awful big coincidence that the “stuck on centering”, which is usually caused by a bad camera signal, and then this lid open error which would normally be a different wire in the same cable. If it were mine I would hope that one of the new connectors is misaligned. I’m sure there are other possibilities, such as the circuit board, but can’t think of anything easily fixable.

1 Like

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.