Replacement Lid Cable

My GF has decided to stop centering/stuck scanning and GF support says it’s my lid cable and want to sell me a new lid cable to swap out. It has been a day since our last email and they haven’t sent me the invoice yet but I have some pending work orders. Does anyone have a spare they’d offer to help me get back to work and i’d replace it when i get mine?

Thanks!!

1 Like

I suggest you bug GF support on this.

3 “reminder” emails in, figured i’d try the next best method to reach some folks

1 Like

To be clear, each reminder you send - whether by posting here or sending an additional email physically slows down their response time because they have to open, review, and close all duplicate requests prior to moving forward. So really, don’t do that.

Now, are you hoping for someone’s lid cable, or to borrow someone’s GF? If it’s the latter I’d edit the title to your post with that info and your location (actually either way you’ll want to add location)

Generally it takes support about 3 business days to respond and it’s a holiday weekend. You’re probably not going to hear until Wednesday at the earliest. You’ll want to plan around the eventuality that it’s going to be at least another week before you have a replacement in hand.

1 Like

@trevor I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.