Replacement offline

Dont know if you could tell but is moving very slow. It is not as loud as my other one. The machine is 15 ft from my desk and you can barely hear it. I always have to raise volume of tv to hear it. When you hit the button the tube and print head stays in position for a few seconds. My other one would immediately start. Im using same settings and board selection medium draft board.

Iā€™m not able to upload video. Says my file is too big and I donā€™t know how to shrink it on iPad

Click the three dots, and see if you have the ā€œGlowforge air filter attachedā€ option enabled. This will disable the back fan and make it much quieter. You do not want this enabled if you do not have an external fan or filter attached.

Try sharing the movie again and wait until the processing stage is complete before hitting ā€œreplyā€.

You could upload the video to Youtube and provide the link. Set it as Private so only folks with the link can see it if you wish.

1 Like

thanks Iā€™ll try that

Yay !!! Thank you Dave, that was it. And the flame at the end of the tube on the left hand side is ā€œokā€? I never noticed it on my old machine. I love you guys, yā€™all are great.

A photo might be easier as the size of a video upload is very limited unless it is hosted by Ytube or Vimeo etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.