Replacement unit shipping

For everyone who’s been receiving a replacement unit how long did it take them to ship it? Its been over a week now and they still have not shipped my replacement. No answer in the emails of course.
For as much as they like to advertise that you can use this machine for a business they really don’t seem care about our businesses losing money. I get scripted vague messages with no time frames. We have 3 GF units in our family and so far all of them have broken and have not been dealt with promptly.

1 Like

Mine shipped out a couple of days after I accepted the replacement option.

1 Like

A replacement was the only option they gave me. Its been a week and still hasn’t shipped. They even have mine back already

i wonder if some of the replacements are caught up in the delay for basic/pro models right now. you can only order the plus right now and the basic/pro show as sold out (and dan posted about it recently). i would hope they had some put aside for warranty replacements, but perhaps they’re not able to keep up with those, too?

I have a plus so that shouldn’t be a problem for me. And if it was the problem I would hope they would communicate that.

2 Likes

good to know, and yes i think they need to work on their communications level as well.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry we didn’t provide you with that tracking number promptly. You should have just received an email from us with your tracking information.

I’m going to close this thread since we’ve followed up by email. If you have any other questions as your shipment arrives, please let us know.