Resetting default/free catalog designs no longer working

A while back, I customized the Pico Puzzle design and (apparently) deleted the cut layer. Well, when I went back in tonight, I found that resetting the design no longer works. It used to! It still tells me, “We’ve reset this design to exactly how it was the first time you purchased it from the catalog,” but… that’s all the happens. The design remains modified. :cry: I’ve refreshed the app, logged out and back in, etc. No luck. Help!

Delete the design you added from the file until there is nothing in it. Go back to the Dashboard and then reopen the empty file.

Then use the Reset button. It won’t restore it if there is anything else in there.

1 Like

Nope. Still doesn’t reset. (In the past, I haven’t had any trouble resetting with custom graphics in place, though.)

Huh! That usually works…you used the Back arrow to go to the Dashboard and then reopened the empty file?

Don’t know what to suggest. :neutral_face:

Hello there. I’m also having the same problem. I can’t open an original file. Nothing opens (though it says it’s opened) Confused!

@jaholmes6502 I’m so sorry about that.

I’ve sent you a new copy of the design so you can get back to printing. You’ll find it in your list of designs on the Dashboard.

@DCDSports We try to keep to one topic per post in the Problems and Support section. Can you create a new post with this question?