So I recently realized that I have not updated in a while to say that I was back up and running on my again. And that I needed to show off the cornhole boards I did for the recent wedding.
So Eitri (my ) was instrumental in getting the stencil cut. I used the outside stencil to paint the overall shape of the Terptan, (was four different sheets of the mylar because he was 20"x20")
Then I used the inside stencil to place the different areas of color.
Once the main parts were done, went back for pieces the stencils couldn’t do and completed the plaid. Then 6 layers of Spar Polyurethane to make the bags slide nicely.
Not pictured are the bags that were made to go with them. 4 were done in the Carnegie tartan and 4 with UM Terp.
These were a big hit at the wedding along with the lawn-sized Jenga set we made.