Rita, Bailey, Dan, Mark, Marlo, Reena, Semahr, Ryan.....I need y'all to reach out ASAP!

Customer service needs to contact me ASAP! I have communicated back and forth with “Bailey” via email and this is my automated repsonse
“Thank you so much for reaching out! We hate auto-email, but wanted you to know that we got your message and have assigned it ticket #148571. We’re currently experiencing higher than normal volumes of questions, so unfortunately some of our answers may be delayed. If you’re a current Glowforge customer having problems using your product, we’ll get back to you within three business days - and we’ll try for much sooner. For all other queries including upgrades, purchasing, and shipping, it make take us a little longer to reply. Our deepest apologies.”

I’ve looked at 3.13 regarding returns, and it gives NO information regarding where I need to return the shipped items. I’m well aware there will be a “restocking” fee of 10%, and I’m responsible for ALL shipping costs. What address should I use, and do I NEED a return label.

You’re obviously dealing with a frustrating situation, but FYI, if you’ve already got a ticket open through email, posting in problems and support can sometimes cause further delays, because it generates duplicate tickets.

2 Likes

I’m sure they’ll get back to you once everybody is back in the office from the holiday weekend.

1 Like

Understood, however, I have sent at least 3 emails to “Bailey” and all I get is a automated response. It has been over 10 days since I have been attempting to get a helpful response from “ANYONE” from GlowForge! I am beyond frustrated with GF customer service! This is ridiculous…

I don’t believe Bailey is in Support. Emails should be sent to support@glowforge.com and subsequent ones as replies to their responses.

1 Like

Hi @dawndponsot,

I am sorry for the delay in responding to you. I’ve just followed up directly in email with more information regarding your return, so I am going to close this thread.