Roe v. Wade free jewelry files

Forwards facing and backwards facing files (backwards are for mirrored material or any other you would engrave from the back). Should be quite straightforward. I will try to answer technical help questions, I will ignore political opinion or discussion.

Edit: thought I’d add some settings.

Recommended Settings (if you use the materials I use):

~ If you use 1/8th inch acrylic (any type - matte, transparent or mirrored), you can use the standard proofgrade medium acrylic settings, any color (I use the medium black acrylic settings).

For engraves, I suggest a shallower engrave then usual with these custom settings:

Speed: 500, Power: 30, LPI (lines per inch): 270, and Focus Height: .25

Why is my focus height different for the engrave?

When you double the focus height of the laser from what it would usually be for the height of your material it diffuses the laser beam, which diffuses the engrave, giving you a softer, more quality looking engrave. Since we are using 1/8th inch material here (.125 inches or 3mm), when you double that you get .25 inches, and so that is what we set our laser height at.

roe-v-wade

80 Likes

Thanks for a great share!

6 Likes

Good to know! Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Thanks for the share!

2 Likes

How do you download this? I love it!!!

2 Likes

See the blue/white design below the photo? Just right-click on it and you should get some options for what to do with the file. I usually select “Save image as” to whichever GF design folder I’d look for it in.

6 Likes

The right click got me…LOL. Thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome; glad you got it.

4 Likes

Excellent share, thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Wow, smh

4 Likes

Shaking my head at you joining a community just to make a rude comment like that, April.

Be better.

11 Likes

It was not a rude comments, it was just an opinion. Just like others opinions that said these were awesome. No difference

4 Likes

there’s a difference between saying something nice about someone’s work and making a passive-aggressive negative comment.

people can like a design without making a political comment about it.

8 Likes

I’m sorry, I guess if you need to delete me to then delete me. It was political the time it was posted.
Sincerely
April Garhart

2 Likes

nobody needs to delete anybody. there is a rule here about no political discussions. we have people who post conservative designs and people who make political comments about those get asked to stop as well. this is a friendly forum that does not need to descend into political discussions. if it’s not your thing, move on. no need to bash the poster.

13 Likes

Again I’m sorry I wasn’t bashing anybody.

1 Like

Her work is beautiful! I can’t deny that.

2 Likes