Roe vs wade support

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

20 Likes

Also consider participating in the strike for the next week: https://www.mothersdaystrike.com/

2 Likes

Sorry but this goes against the use for the free section. No files may be used for commercial use, additionally I don’t believe this type of language is allowed in this forum

5 Likes

What does this have to do with our craft? Please keep your political views to yourself. this is for all of us that enjoy the craft of design and laser cutting, not to air your political views. this needs to be reported!

7 Likes

It has already been flagged, which is how everyone can put forth their objections to a post…including you.

This is fantastic, thank you.

7 Likes

Healthcare isn’t political… and clearly this is a craft.

6 Likes

Ok sales10, you’re right you should be able to come in here with your total of 2 whole hours of read time and dictate how this forum should be used and run.

My advice is to sit back and realize that this isn’t your forum any more than it is anyone else’s and act accordingly.

12 Likes

FYI, the rules say that as a default, but folks have always been able to give more permission if they wanted.

7 Likes

Practice what you are preaching. Outright political statements and campaigning are not allowed, especially when it has nothing to do with using a glowforge (aka: mothers day strike).
Claiming that someone who has only been here a short while has no voice is exposing your closet aristocratic bias.

3 Likes

You know what, you have a point. My tone was probably too sarcastic and what I was getting at was less clear because of it.

My point was that they are making awfully broad statements about what this forum is all about with very little experience to back it up.

I’m not telling them their opinion is right or wrong, I meant that it’s not based on a deep understanding of the tone of this place nor its norms; with that little time on the forum it can’t be.

They have a voice, everyone does. I’d just advise caution when trying to dictate what others say or do on the forum, especially when you may not yet have a full measure of the place.

As for the political aspects, everyone has a different threshold for what they deem to be “political”. Yours is quite low, mine isn’t. You seem as adamant about politics as I am about advertisements, so I understand your wanting to pull it out by the roots even if I disagree with the specific case here.

7 Likes

… i thought the internet loved cats.

6 Likes

More than you know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kitty!

He has the angees cause no walkies.

2 Likes