Roll Stamp Dispenser

Chuckle! I wasn’t even sure you could still get stamps on a roll, but it turns out you can. :smile:

Had to actually buy a roll so I could design a holder for it…talk about suffering for your art. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Off topic but I hope it was a roll of Forever Stamps…
Price is fixing to go up. A Lot…

2 Likes

Yep! (Might need to pick up another roll if they’re about to go up again.) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No! Really?

1 Like

Awesome dispenser. You’re the stamp champ!

3 Likes

How cool is that! :-o

2 Likes

FRICKEN ADORABLE! Love it so much

2 Likes

This is so so cool!! Are you sharing this design?

1 Like

Not sure I have ever seen this one @Jules. I love it!

1 Like

Thanks! It was very early days…I think I was still on the PRU.

1 Like

Ok, where do you sell your files? You have so many great ideas!

1 Like

Thank you very kindly! They are just proof of concept at this point (still). :smile:

Well, be sure to announce when you make files available, because we’ll all be waiting to snatch them up!

2 Likes

Hi, I am assuming that this is the design from the catalogue. I have tried making a few of them but I keep having it break on the hinge close to where the flap is supposed to be. I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Does it have the instructions in the file? (Click on the 3 vertical dots in the interface, then Design Details.)

The curved part of the hinge rests on the little half circle cutouts inside the box…it should have just enough clearance to reach those cutouts to use as tabs, and fit snugly without breaking. (Might require Proofgrade materials though - trying to cut it from hardwood can cause grain problems.)

1 Like

Just curious, how does it differ from the original? Except for where you have the stamps come out, it looks the same to me

It doesn’t. The prototype does the same thing.

Gotcha

I just made this for my mother who uses a lot of stamps still. lol I am having a problem with
the back part staying closed. I’m assuming this piece does not get glued so the stamp roll can be
placed. Not sure why it won’t stay closed.

Does it have the instructions in the file? (Click on the 3 vertical dots in the interface, then Design Details.)

The back is glued, the front opens to let the stamp roll be placed in it. (And it’s sized to fit Proofgrade plywood, so working with anything else might require some fiddling.

1 Like