Room size?

I tried searching but still new to this and might have worded wrong on the search… I should be getting my GF by the end of the month. Ive purchased the ac infinity inline fan s6 if this helps… The question is, can I place my GF in a very small room. roughly 4’ x 4’ ? I assume as long as its room temperature and have good ventilation Im going to be ok but want to be sure before I build a stand. Thanks for looking and your help. First time poster.

1 Like

Operating in a well-ventilated 4’ x 4’ room shouldn’t be a problem, but you’re gonna need a very small, very strong person or a contortionist to hook it all up. That just leaves 4"-5" on either end and it weighs almost 60 pounds.

3 Likes

Did not think of this. Maybe I’ll change my mind. Thank you

Can you attach the last walls after you put the :glowforge: on your table?

1 Like

No, room is already built. Was storage room for Christmas items but was hoping to change it around. I might pick a different area in the basement.

1 Like

I had mine in a closet that was about that size, for a while. It worked okay. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m a close second…been running mine in a 7x7 room with no problems.

3 Likes

You know that you can fit every single person in the entire world in the state of Texas and they would have 986 square feet of space. Your room is only 16 sq. ft. But, everything is bigger in Texas, so if your room is there, then…

3 Likes

Have you read…

2 Likes

I have not, but it sounds fascinating. I wonder if it includes a chapter on a “laser in every home” market society.

More it takes every bad trend and time bomb lying about and most stunning predicting the canaries (he calls muckers) who one day just starts killing people until they are killed themselves that was very rare at that time. Having a very long list of actual things folk have forgotten about and have the time bombs blow up in his book.

2 Likes

It is not a good read for those with some form of depression.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.