That is stunning

3 Likes

Just beautiful!

1 Like

I love this! It’s absolutely lovely.

1 Like

This is really awesome thank you for sharing

1 Like

This is so nice, how do I download the SVG file for it if you dont mind me asking, I am trying new things with the glow forge, but learning ink scape is kicking my but. Thanks a lot for sharing you designs it helps us new users be able to create before learning ink scape, thanks again for sharing!!

3 Likes

Image under the “SVG file:”

Right mouse click → save as

1 Like
  • stand with your mouse pointer on the image
  • right click
  • and save as image
1 Like

lol just a bit faster :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol.

Ninja’d ya! :laughing::wink:

1 Like

Is the top and bottom also medium plywood. For some reason, to me, it looks like thick walnut plywood :slight_smile:
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful file!

2 Likes

Good eye there, I didn’t notice the extra thickness the first time. @rpvalk put a piece of veneer or 1/16th stock on top, to cover the tab slots. (Nice idea, by the way.) I could see using heavy cardstock as well.

1 Like

Could I sit or does it only work when I stand? :wink:

5 Likes

@kelley1 is right… its all proofgrade medium walnut plywood with a piece of veneer (1.2 mm) glued on top!

1 Like

i always stand :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a lovely design!

1 Like

“La semplicità è l’ultima forma di raffinatezza” - Leonardo Da Vinci :smiley:

2 Likes

This is nice. I had my glowforge since February and I still have not cut anything with it. I do I get the file. Do I ave it to my pictures then upload. Thanks for the help.

1 Like
  • place with your mouse pointer on the image below “SVG File:”
  • right click
  • and save as image

open de glowforge app
click on:
NEW DESIGN : Create
And upload from file

1 Like

Sorry I got busy made a few things on the glow forge, Thank you thank you for the help so glad someone out here is here to help me.

1 Like