Royal Flush

Yowza!! Those are so super cool!!
Pretty dang spectacular for a “newbie” :smiley:

6 Likes

I am so going to make something with this phrase on it! :smile:[quote=“PlGHEADED, post:41, topic:6329”]
It’s Jules ! She never plays with a full deck… :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

8 Likes

Thank you kindly, but when I grow up, I want to make narwhals and hedgies!

:blush:

8 Likes

25 Likes

Squeeeeee! :smile:

3 Likes

totally impressed with the detail Glowforge!!! Great job @Jules Keep up the awesome work!

6 Likes

Wow wow wow Jules…I am totally stoked about this…faaaaantastic idea/job…I do not know the word chuffed but I totally agree…a gazillion likes…my mind is blown ! :hedgie::love:

3 Likes

Just speechless. This is similar size to the things I’m using a chinese laser for, and the quality of the GF is just WOOOOOOWW!

2 Likes

Very nicely done!

1 Like

Instead of tape which can make it just slightly unlevel or maybe not stick quite enough, I use the little dime sized neodymium magnets to hold things like this in place - one on each edge on the tray (not on the material) you don’t want to move so you corral it in. Won’t get smacked by the laser head and will hold the piece in place.

4 Likes

Got some magnets, but they have a plastic sleeve that was getting in the way for the small beads.

Fortunately the tape worked too, this time.

1 Like

need more likes

1 Like

How about engraving “I’m not playing with a full deck” on one of the beads and stringing it on a bracelet or necklace with the others. :grin:

6 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

+1 for biological accuracy! No, +10! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Forge is strong with this one… :wink:

5 Likes

Brilliant! Wow… Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’m sorry to admit that I don’t comment on the community too often, but I am totally blown away from this post. Squee indeed Jules!

Life has been busy, and I was joking that maybe it’s a good thing that the GF’s estimated arrival will coincide with me rolling off as president from a volunteer board.

I do sift through posts but this has me all atwitter, I love that you found the beads in your stash, and within a few tries… then with the camera (!)… Holy wow, this is going to be fabulous. So glad we can explore through your trials.

20 Likes

Thanks, and glad to hear you’ll be finishing up other duties right before it arrives. :grin:

(For everyone…I’d also recommend stocking your freezer ahead of time with some quick-to-fix meals, because you’re going to get really tired of hot dogs before the excitement wears off, and your spouse is gonna start to get testy!!!)

19 Likes

“Today’s WIFI password will be given after dinner is prepared”

17 Likes