Ruined Reputation And Business

You may be correct. I used to never engrave below 350 DPI and never had any issues. Now, I’m unable to change those settings. I can’t access the drop down list to change it and when I manually change it from 225 to 350 DPI it snaps back to 225. I will post a photo.

1 Like

If you have a defined manual setting you should be able grab it any time and it would be the same. For what you are doing I would try for using dots at as high an LPI as the time taken can be managed, going full power and appropriate speed that you must test to find. The large size of the image will allow you to take advantage of the higher speeds that the change of direction would be taking a much smaller piece than if narrow.

I suspect that most of your images are already dots and not gray scale anyway. I would definitely want a setup time before starting such a project in any case just to work out solutions to the specifics of what you are doing.

2 Likes

I’ve resolved the issue and back in business. Contacted the person that I spoke of. The job is still there. $145,000…here I come. Check my new post. I know the “after image” needs the contrast tweaked down; very simple. Thanks for your help. It was really appreciated.

7 Likes

That’s what makes this place the best accessory for your laser. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.