Sadness

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t worry about itā€¦creativity tends to pick up after the holiday season, and really slows down between Thanksgiving and New Years. (As a general ruleā€¦people are just busy with family and friends.)

It will pick back up again. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have MS and am in a wheelchair, so this may be useful. You never know what people need.

11 Likes

There is a whole thread about this sort of thing:

Iā€™d love to see what youā€™ve come up with, if you feel comfortable sharing.

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to say this once. If you reread my original post, never once did I ask for free stuff nor infer it. YOU took it wrong and blew it totally out of proportion. The basis for the post was, when i first got here, i looked through and followed conversations and saw things like, ā€œ hey itā€™s not very good butā€¦ ā€œ then someone coming along and saying ā€œ hey can i modify this? I think itā€™d be more functional ā€¦ā€ whatever. It touched me that the people in this ā€œcommunity (right) worked like that. It SPARKED CREATIVITY. I thought it was awesome. So to me i was sad to see the board slow down.

Now that said, i will make no more apologies to you or anyone else. If you want to discuss ā€œtoneā€ and forum policy, do it with a moderator. Donā€™t infer to threaten me with rules, especially when you didnā€™t ask me about my intent first. You sir, are a rude, arrogant personality. I apologize to the rest of the community for this thread. THIS is why I donā€™t usually post.

Moderators, if you feel the need to ban me, please do.

1 Like

If my vote counts, Iā€™d say donā€™t flag or ban for anything. Iā€™m not offended, navenya is within his/her rights to read me as fully rude.

Youā€™re not going to apologize, Iā€™m not going to defend myself to you. We just disagree, which is ok.

As for creativity, thereā€™s plenty of it being sparked in MOAG and BTM and Everything Else. If anyone is looking for it, Iā€™d read those topics instead of here since this is not as busy as other parts of the forum.

5 Likes

There are no mods. Well, not in the traditional sense. We basically self-mod and let staff know when we think thereā€™s an issue by flagging an offending post.

Fact is, there are reasons people donā€™t post their particular works. For example, some artists have had their designs altered without permission or straight up stolen. As mentioned above, teaching technique is often a better answer than being handed a fully fleshed out (and meticulously crafted) design.

11 Likes

Since this topic has indeed attracted a few flags, and since itā€™s a requirement of the FLD category that the thread start with a FLD, Iā€™m going to close this thread.

2 Likes