I sent in a message on Monday about needing assistance with my Glowforge Basic, which is throwing a “safety interlock open” message. I got a reply on Tuesday from Patrick stating that it will need replaced. I replied back to get this process going…but it’s now Friday and I’m still waiting for a response. I’m losing sales daily and would really appreciate an update if possible. If the delay is due to the technical issues, which is on the automated call when I attempt to call in, then that’s understood. I’m at a roadblock and need assistance so I have something to tell my customers on their delay time as well as my own.
I appreciate any feedback,