Sakura Cherry Blossom Petal Coasters (GF Premium design)

I want to lasercut the Sakura Cherry Blossom Petal Coasters from the catalog (Premium design). I made some, a few weeks ago. And now I’m making a new batch. However if I want to open te design in my GF, the screen remains white with text “rendering your design”. It won’t load the design.
Last week I lasercut part 1 and 2 of this design, no problems then. Now I want to cut the third part of the design and it won’t open any more. Neither one of the three wont open any more. Very frustrating since I wan’t to finish the product asap. Any other desing in my dashboard will do open, so no problems there. I also thried to open the Petal Coaster design directly from the catalog. Still no joy!

Please tell me, is there a bug in the design? And does any one else also have this problem too? I hope the problem will be solved soon.

Try clearing out the cache of your browser - it’s possible something got stuck and that will shake it loose. If it doesn’t, I’m sure a staff member can re-set it from the backend, but that may take a bit before they see this message.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I cleared out the cache of my browser, however the design still won’t open. I also tried using another web browser. Also tried to restart the computer after emptying cache. Still no joy!

1 Like

Sigh. A staff member should get here shortly and be able to help! Sorry :frowning:

Raymon when you say it doesn’t open is it just displaying nothing on the interface? If that is the case have you tried resetting the design?

I don’t know what happened, but the design opened correctly right now.

The problem was the screen remained white and there was the text “rendering your design” and that’s it. I could not reset the design because that option was not available since the screen remained white. Also tried to open the design directly from the catalog, cleared cache, restarted browser, restarted computer. GF switch off. But still it would not open.

But right now it finally opened correctle and the design was rendered and resetted. So, no problem any more. Thanks for your support and help. Really appreciate it!

1 Like

@Raymon I am so sorry the Sakura Cherry Blossom Petal Coaster design was stuck rendering. I am so glad everything is now working however.

If you ever have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.