Scale by Percentage

I would love a scale by percentage option on the glowforge app interface. I often find my designs are slightly off from the material, and rather than re-scale the file (because i still need it at that scale for other cuts) I would love to be able to scale it right there in the app in a way that could be duplicated identically each time. Dragging and scaling the bounding box is not as precisely repeatable as I would like.

4 Likes

If you post this (not move it) to Problems and Support they will enter it in their system as a feature request. Support doesn’t monitor Everything Else so it may or may not be officially logged if it is just left here.

3 Likes

Moved to P&S

2 Likes

Thank you! You’re both the best!

Thank you! Love this community <3

A vision is coming to me… wait… it’s becoming clear… some of us love the idea, some of us hate it… The spirits of the backlog remain silent, none can say what will come to pass.

6 Likes

I don’t think a ticket gets opened when you move a thread. You have to create the thread in P&S to begin with.

3 Likes

That should be correct. In this case, the thread did in fact generate a ticket (and the team will follow up to make sure the suggestion gets captured!) so there’s no need to start another thread. In general, moving a thread doesn’t reliably trigger the automation to generate a ticket so we advise that threads be created in Problems and Support.

6 Likes

Put me down as a ‘for’ vote!

2 Likes

As Jae mentioned, we’ve captured this idea and let the team know there are more details within this thread! Thank you all.

2 Likes