Scraps, Calibration and instant Dolls House

I am so excited about having a calibrated machine - if you’ve always had one you’ve no idea what a difference it makes when you couldn’t print anything accurately! Anyway, my 5 years old grand daughter is coming this weekend so this was a good excuse for a quick trial.

Print to A4 sticky label - stick to sheet of draftboard, align and cut - perfect fit!!!

Get out the 100+ 3 inch square off cuts i’ve been saving - perfect for cutting out all the furniture. My scraps pile is actually going down for a change!!!

44 Likes

Excellent project.

I’ll bet your grand daughter loves it :slight_smile:

Very cute dollhouse! I especially like the standup characters and the TV.

What a treat for your granddaughter!

2 Likes

Hah! I was surprised by the “Notepad++ artwork”, until I realized that the dollhouse must be on your desk and the windows happen to be next to your monitor. :smiley:

Good work!

5 Likes

That’s adorable!

I love it, if it was in my house I would play with it too!!! :rofl:

Outstanding! Great work. Just calibrated mine this week. Going to try to work from the scraps FIRST from now on.

2 Likes

Going to have something to do with my granddaughter.

[quote=“tdewitt274, post:5, topic:39588”]I was surprised by the “Notepad++ artwork”, until I realized that the dollhouse must be on your desk and the windows happen to be next to your monitor.
[/quote]

If I’d thought about it the old Windows desktop would have made a great background!

2 Likes

Very nice. I’ve been using my scrap stockpile too!

What fun.