Search Function Not There

I been reading about it with other people. now that there’s an announcement - i still don’t see the search function - this is after I click view all

Could you check?

1 Like

Click “View All” at the bottom of the page, then the search function will be in the upper right of the frame.

1 Like

It’s not there. I click on ‘view all’ and that search function is still missing

1 Like

Yes, it has been removed.

Possibly now only available for “premium” members?

2 Likes

I have the premium and it’s there.

2 Likes

I hope it’s not a premium only feature. I interpreted the announcement otherwise :sob:

I don’t use premium myself

1 Like

@cindyhodesigns

I’m sorry to hear your search bar is not showing on your dashboard. We need a bit more information to investigate. Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Look for the header that says “Your web browser’s unique URL”
  3. Click the button that says “Copy URL to Clipboard”
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us understand the circumstances around your error so we can work on it for you.

Also, can you please try to open the designs in a different browser to see if the same thing is showing up?

Hello - I only use Chrome accross all my devices. I just checked on explorer but the Glowforge interface doesn’t even load. I’m not keen on downloading a new browser app just for one thing.

If I must download a new browser what is better then Chrome?

It looks like Print gets the search by created/opened

but Premium is showing both search and created/opened

@cindyhodesigns Thanks for the update and that browser information. You do not need to download another browser.

Can you try and log in with chrome in incognito mode? Sometimes an adblocker plugin can cause an issue with the web app.

Not my ticket, but I can confirm it’s not there in the latest versions of Chrome, Safari or Firefox whether in “normal” or Incognito modes.

HOWEVER it does pop up for less than a second in Safari in normal mode, then is deleted.

@David.W Thank you. the search is there now both regular and in incognito mode

Thank you for the help!

1 Like

Yup! Back for me too, in all browsers. Amazing what a little prodding can do! :rofl:

1 Like

Hello @cindyhodesigns I’m so glad to see everything is now working. Please reach out to us if you ever have any questions or concerns. I’m going to go ahead and close the forum post.