Search In Dashboard?

I can’t find a way to search for uploaded files in my dashboard… I have so many it’s an absolute pain to not have them in alpha order without the ability to search. Is there a way to search through uploaded designs? Seems so simple but I can’t figure it out.

1 Like

Not at this time…you just have to scroll. I think it’s “in the hopper,” though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And what being “in the hopper” means is that the Search request is one of hundreds of requests that have been seen and logged. Some requests will certainly be ignored, some may be in the works. We have no idea. A search function and file structure are two of the most requested features.

4 Likes

In the meantime my solution is to eliminate any project you won’t do again, consolidate a lot of individual cuts into complete projects, and archive projects on my own computer.

5 Likes

One used to be able to search on the page using the “find” function in the browser for a word when you expanded all of the items, now the find function is spotty and frustrating, as it searches just chunks of the page, not the whole page. Can we get developers to look into just being able to do a Find search using the browser on the table? Not sure why that changed from the “view next” in previous design to “view all” in current design.

@staffmember

1 Like

Thank you everyone! That is correct. We haven’t announced a feature for searching your design library yet, but we appreciate the suggestions and feedback! I’ll make sure the team gets them.