Second art piece!

Thank you! I would love to do stained glass, but decided at one point that I already had too may art hobbies that take up room. :wink: I thought about using a transparency with the acrylic but havenā€™t gotten that far yet. What is there now is just a paper print that Iā€™ve trimmed and placed on the back plate. Cut acrylic for the stained glass colors would be really nice, but the parts are far too small at this size. I have thought about doing something along those lines - iā€™s somewhere on the project list, of course.

2 Likes

This is absolutely stunning! Itā€™s a great demonstration of how far you can go with the Glowforge. Your window is so ornate and beautifully finished, itā€™s hard to believe it could be done with a simple laser cutter. Obviously you have a high degree of mastery with the graphics program you use! Congratulations on this piece. Itā€™s spectacualr.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thatā€™s amazing!

2 Likes

I think a trip to Rome is the answer!

2 Likes

This is beautiful. I have been playing around with ā€œstained glassā€ windows as well but havenā€™t lighted any yet. Itā€™s on the list. Would you ever consider posting a little video or photos showing the assembly of the different layers?

2 Likes