Secondary account added to premium but does not have premium

This represents my 3rd communication to glowforge about a user I added to my account that still cannot access premium features. Specifically access to the catalog designs that should be free. Since the designs cannot be downloaded locally then shared with this user, this needs to be fixed.
After sending this to support in a public discussion area, how do I get this issue resolved?
I think glowforge needs to work on their accessibility and communication skills.
I’m still trying to determine if the $15 a month is worthwhile. I can’t do that unless all my accounts have access.

hj

As far as I am aware, up to two additional family members can be activated and the only requirement was they all must be using the same machine.
Here is the link for adding people. If you have not examined it yet then walk through it and make sure you have touched all the bases.

1 Like

@hjohnson it looks like you’ve added the user to your printer but not to your Premium Subscription.

Here are the steps to do that:

1. Go to https://app.glowforge.com/ and sign in.
  2. At the top right of the Dashboard , click your printer’s name
  3. Click settings, and then click the Users Name .
  4. Click the checkbox next to Glowforge Premium to add users to your subscription and hit Save

They will see the premium subscription features the next time they log in and should be able to download the designs.

Let me know if you still are having trouble and I’d be happy to work on the next steps.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.