Secure your supplies!

Same meme different riff

As someone who works at one of them places…that looks 100% like the outdoor corner to the inside cart corral area. I’d be willing to stake money on that.

3 Likes

OMFG RIGHT?! Final Dedtination and The Descent! I refuse to drive behind trucks with pipes!

Qhen I was younger we were driving back from Florida and there was a dump truck on I-95 that was filled with junk garbage. My mom yelled “DRIVE FAST NOW! GO!” To her friend who was driving because the fricken truck bed started lifting and dropped stuff EVERYWHERE! We were the last car behind that truck to get away, I remember looking back and seeing people swerve everywhere. It’s terrifying to look back kn!

Also this whole thread is why when I see a cupcake I want I get it, because I dont want my last regret before seeing degree flying at me be “I should a eaten that cupcake! Why did I bother being healthy?!”

7 Likes

That’s why I try to eat dessert first. If a meteor hits the building before I’m finished dinner my last thoughts better not be “I wish I had eaten the ice cream bombe first!” :smile:

3 Likes

Such regrets that I have are never about food but women where I was too slow to make decisions. If I had a hundred simultaneous lives there would be more forks that the other path might have been amazing had I taken it than could be accommodated (most but not all about women)

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.