See your purchase account status

Sep 24, 2015 11:24AM pro all the way.

purchase pretty much went well hmm which one. ok pro…

“Uh Don’t be alarmed but I just spent a lot of our money”
“look at the cool things we can do some day now”

1 Like

I ordered my Pro Sep 26, 2015 at 4:16PM

2 Likes

Exact same thought process for me as well! My fab lab (aka my bedroom, haha) has a nice, open spot right by a window that’s just waiting for a glowforge!

5 Likes

If I ordering the basic unit before October 25th but then decided to upgrade to the Pro model after that date, will that affect the delivery time of my GlowForge or would my unit still qualify for the Campaign shipping date?

1 Like

your place in line should stay the same.

1 Like
1 Like

Oct 1, 2015 4:06AM. For some reason I thought I was in earlier. I think I got in as the explosion was building steam. This one is heading to the fences no doubt. Very exciting times.

2 Likes

I’m not seeing mine ??? my purches was on cacike_coki@yahoo.com 10/17/15 at 2:41 PM

1 Like

Go to https://glowforge.com NOT this community page. Make sure you are signed in. Your email address will be at the top right corner of the page. Select it. You should then see your purchase. If not, contact the company through support@glowforge.com

3 Likes

Thank you your right on the money again thank you

2 Likes

In what batch am I with my order on Sep 29, 2015 11:15AM. ?

1 Like

You are certainly in the initial pre-order batch. Other than that you won’t receive any shipping estimate for which unit, order#, or country comes before the other. With everything equal the orders would be filled in the order they are placed.

2 Likes

A day after my order. I’m around 1,800. As to how that will translate to shipping, I don’t know. But we should be in the first wave or so. I’m hoping for before July, but am patient. Not.
http://community.glowforge.com/t/where-am-i-in-line/1515?u=marmak3261

3 Likes

according to the chart you are closer to 1000 than 1800. oct1 order was 1400

3 Likes

I ordered the same day as @Xabbess and @morganstanfield - Oct 14 at 3:36 pm. My husband showed me the tested video a few days before - kind of, “hey isn’t this cool, and wouldn’t it be great…” He didn’t expect me to ask whether we should get the basic or the pro. We slept on it and I was more excited and more committed in the morning, but it took a few days to pull a heist on our untouchable emergency savings account. We are still in line for a basic. I’d still like to upgrade, but money.
I joined the forums with the beta announcement influx.
My beta application says that the Glowforge will go in my laundry room/workshop; but it didn’t take long to decide that we needed a remodel.

I finished the tile floor over the weekend, and am putting trim on today. You can see my 4" exhaust vent near the window, which is about where the wall was.
Previously, the window belonged to the next room, and my husband’s office was a 9x6 closet.
According to @takitus we would be between 3225 and 3525 in line.
:sunglasses:

edit: following the forum posts backward, I find that I am order 3428.

5 Likes

Looks good!
Stands ready for the machine!

I love the 600 sqf of maintenence free slate tile, but what a pain to install TWO floors. Sub floor glued and screwed every 8 inches, then you can put down the tile - then grout - then cleanup!

2 Likes

Happily, there was nothing but the concrete floor once I pulled up the carpet and some 40-year old linoleum, so that tile went to concrete. No subfloor needed. It’ll be cold in winter; but I hate rolling chairs on carpet. That plus the changed dimensions in the room made tile a no-brainer.

3 Likes

I ‘redid’ a room for mine, too…though much smaller than yours. That will be so much fun…having a new studio to work in. Love the little guy wearing the cape. My grandsons, and my kids for that matter, all went through the cape/superhero phase, too. I imagine that all kids do. My original emailed invoice got deleted, otherwise I might have been able to at least discern a general order time frame. The duplicate I requested didn’t help at all with that. I too am the handy woman of the house. Always have been, always will be.

3 Likes

Ordered mine on September 29th, where do I sit in order fulfillment?

1 Like

They can’t give you an exact order but since you are in the first 30 days crowd funding you should have it by the end of December

3 Likes