Seeing so many posts with same issue..laser not firing.starting to think Glowforge was a ripoff

not even 2 months old, and laser not firing, lots of similar posts and people had to drop 300-400 to ship theres back, then buy a refurb for 1200 or so, seems like quite the racket… i fell for it. so im the fool

To be fair, people typically come here to complain. They don’t come here to say, “Yay! My laser works as I expected it to.”

In any case, I’m sorry your laser isn’t working. Definitely reach out to support - they aren’t monitoring this forum.

6 Likes

Hi @crsmithson - I’m so sorry to hear about your experience. I definitely want to make sure we can remedy what is happening with your machine. Have you reached out to our Support team to report what is happening? They would love to help. You can either call them at 1-855-338-2122 or reach out to them at support.glowforge.com. Thank you!

3 Likes

yes i called, and emailed

Did you get a response from our Support team? Feel free to let me know if you need any help in getting a response if you haven’t heard back from them.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.