Select material

Hi all, I am unable to select material. Whenever I click on select material the screen goes blank and stats that way. Any ideas on what’s going on? Thanks

5 Likes

Came here to say the same thing! Logged out and tried again. Next I’ll reboot.

1 Like

This is happening to me too across multiple devices and browsers. I’m restarting my devices now and trying to see if it will scan PG material.

2 Likes

Restarting won’t help. Just submit a ticket using the form on the support page.

1 Like

Mine is doing this too, even on other devices and browsers.

1 Like

same here boosting

1 Like

Looks like this issue is affecting all. Fingers crossed they’re working on it. I’ve scrolled around to look for a post from GF that they’re working on it…and haven’t seen one.

1 Like

Same here. I tried multiple computers, followed all the steps in the email sent when I submitted a tickets as well as the old, turn off, turn on of the computer :frowning: Hoping the issue gets fixed quickly.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I’ve restarted everything, and the problem still isn’t fixed. Any ideas?

half the day is gone and this problem still persists, I have a lot of work to get done!

I just ran a job on mine, the first of the morning and it is working fine. Hope the issue is corrected for all.

1 Like

It’s happening systemically. Try this work around: "Select Material" not working? Here's a work around

It’s already been fixed, so clear your browser cache and reload the page.

1 Like

I see a couple folks said that the problem has been solved - this in NOT the case for me. The problem still persists!

It has not been fixed for me

I’m using the app as we speak, and nobody has made a new post about this in the past 2 hours since Glowforge fixed it. It is fixed. You need to clear your browser cache then reload the page.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.