Selecting Object on App

I am experiencing issues with highlighting my object on the glowforge app this morning. It doesn’t give me the option. Not sure if others are experiencing this issue today.

1 Like

Having the same problem.

Me too. I’ve cleared my browser history and restarted my computer multiple times. It’s really frustrating.

having the same problem here

Same issue here all work has stopped because we cant move the objects around the app in any web browser. Cleared my browser history, cache and restarted my computer. Nothing works.

I am having the same issues as well and followed the same steps as clearing browser and restarting with no luck as well.

Glad I’m not the only one. I’ve got the same issue. But with mine I can select an object for just a second, then I can’t again. Then I adjust my zoom and I get another second to select when I scroll my mouse around it. I searched the community and found a couple of articles from back in 2020 with the final response being that the Glowforge team was still looking into it.

Having the same issue here as well - incredibly frustrating! I rely on this feature heavily on a current huge order that is due out tomorrow and it’s become almost impossible to work around. I hope this gets fixed soon!

Hello there,

I’m so sorry for the trouble.

We’re seeing this, too, and the team is looking into it now.

We’ll follow up as soon as we have more details.

Kind regards,