Self Inking Stamps

Hi All!

Finally working up the courage to try making stamps on my Pro. Laser safe material is on the way!

I’m curious what people use for self inking stamp blanks. I want to make one as a gift so I’m a bit limited on time. Is it easiest to get a premade stamp online or at a local office supply store and replace the stamp that’s in there? Would love to find a true blank source for quick delivery but so far coming up…blank (I’m so sorry).

Thanks!

8 Likes

I found this guide, it has a recommendation:

I googled “diy self inking stamp” to get there. Seems to be other options too.

Do not apologize.

:slight_smile:

17 Likes

Rubberstampmaterials.com supplies the self inking stamp holders:

As well as the laser safe rubber stamp materials:

13 Likes

Wow it never occurred to me that you could buy the self inking stamp holders. Think this thread just saved me a buncha time in 2024. Thank you. :partying_face:

8 Likes

Yeah, what @mnemosyne said. It never ceases to amaze me: the depth of community knowledge on this forum, and the willingness to share.

7 Likes

This is perhaps the best reason to buy a GF. The hardware is pretty much a commodity with multiple competitors offering similar or better machines at more than competitive prices.

But, the forum and its members are the real asset that no one else has achieved as well.

8 Likes

Thank you everyone! I haven’t had the time to order anything yet, but hopefully soon!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 27 days. New replies are no longer allowed.