Selling my Glowforge if Anyone wants Another One!

Hey Everyone! Selling my Barely used Glowforge. Closing down my business and getting rid of things. I also have a ton of acrylic sheets in lots of colors! Let me know if interested before i post on other platforms.

1 Like

You may get more replies if you post your location, whether or not you will ship it, is there any warranty left on it?, price? The more info. you provide, the better your chances for interest.

13 Likes

Hi Jen!
I could be interested, but would need more specific info on unit, materials, and general location.

Hi there!! Sorry-- I had put another post out right after with all the info. I would be happy to show you a live demo so you can see everything works very well too.

I originally bought the Glowforge to make fun gifts and items I could sell on Etsy ( I am a calligrapher / graphic designer ). But I got so busy with my lettering business ( envelope addressing ) that I didn’t use it that much. It’s in excellent condition and I have never had a single problem with it. I just feel like its a waste sitting her unused.

I received my Glowforge in 2018. The Air Filter came in 2019 I believe. It is a Glowforge Pro. I have the original box & packing material for the Glowforge. I will ship it for free. I’d also be happy to send along some sheets of unused material-- wood and acrylic. I live in Charlottesville VA. Please let me know if you are interested – I have 3 others interested and will probably have it sold this week. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

I’m interested, but how much are you asking for it?

Hi there!

I would be happy to show you a live demo so you can see everything works very well too.

I originally bought the Glowforge to make fun gifts and items I could sell on Etsy ( I am a calligrapher / graphic designer ). But I got so busy with my lettering business ( envelope addressing ) that I didn’t use it that much. It’s in excellent condition and I have never had a single problem with it. I just feel like its a waste sitting her unused.

I received my Glowforge in 2018. The Air Filter came in 2019 I believe. It is a Glowforge Pro. I have the original box & packing material for the Glowforge. I will ship it for free. I’d also be happy to send along some sheets of unused material-- wood and acrylic. I live in Charlottesville VA. Please let me know if you are interested – I have 3 others interested and will probably have it sold this week.

I am asking $5,000 and will ship for free.

Thank you!!!

I forgot to mention the price-- sorry!! I am selling it for $5,000 ( Pro Version ) with the air filter. I will ship for free.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.