Selling My Glowforge Pro- Atlanta, GA

Good afternoon! I’m interested in selling my Glowforge Pro. Literally BRAND NEW and I’ve only used it two. I just don’t have the time. I still have all of the gradeproof materials from my original order. Currently live in Atlanta,GA and feel like it would be easier to find a local buyer. Please send me a message if you are interested. Thank you

1 Like

Just so you are aware, this is a public forum, and is often plagued by identity scrapers. You may not want to include your email address. People can contact you through your profile anyway.

3 Likes

Very True, Thanks

1 Like

Interested. Please contact me. Live near Atlanta.

Hey! Hope you are doing well! Yes I am selling my glowforge Pro! I’ve only used it twice… really one time because I didn’t complete the second project just started it and never got back to finishing it. Also still have the proof grade kit from glowforge. Selling for $6,200. Let me know if you have any questions!

I’m near Atlanta and would love a Pro but that last child still on my payroll is taking every last dime I had LOL

1 Like

Hey the Pro is still available if you are interested. Let me know if you have any questions

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.